.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Friday, September 30, 2011

La Vi

This little person doesn't get much screen time. She hates the camera. She sees it and turns away, runs away, goes off to play. When I play peek a boo behind it, she thinks its dumb and turns her back. I don't blame her. But when I can catch her looking, I'm always glad I had my camera out.

Here is a little bit of info on our Baby Mrs, who the children now call Mames. This little person is one part softest most empathetic and loving flower petal, and one part aggressive crocodile. She is the first one to come running when someone else is crying. She gives pats to the afflicted and brings them their comfort objects. She loves to cuddle, and do cheek to cheek. She says "to see you!" (nice to see you) when you extract her from the crib post nap. She talks a lot, sings a lot, and helps her twin a lot. If I give her a cracker for herself, or a cup for herself, she wont go until she gets one for "Bud Bud" as well, which is the actual name she calls Rosebud. Being a twin has given her an amazing sense for what is fair and equal (thats going to be a double edged blade, huh?)

However, even though she is the youngest and smallest person in the family, she is also the toughest. She steals from everyone, and fiercely defends. She pulls hair sometimes, pulling hard and laughing. I think she might be part wart hog sometimes the way she runs around throwing her heard into the air and smiling. "Good for her," I think. Women these days need to be tough as well as sweet.



































































see that leg lift? When Mrs. jumps off of a couch, or the side of a pool, or some park equipment, into your arms, its always with one leg lifted super high up. Very unique to her, and cute. You might be able to see in these pictures how cautious she has become at the park. She used to throw herself down even the biggest slides. Now Rosebud does that, and Baby Mrs. has to ride down in my lap.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment: