.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Kindergarten Boy


When the school pictures came back, even after retakes, looking subpar, I decided to take matters into my own hands. After all, I am the pround mommy of a beautifully handsome little boy. Why should I not replace the school's substandard efforts with my own product? Even just the concept of their weird airbrushy brightly colored backgrounds are so outdated that they make me want to vomit. Not that my photography skills are anything special, but really, it only takes a few moments with a child to see their inner shining glisten through.

This is my heartthrob of a  kindergarten boy. (with both eyes open, thank you very much Lifetouch National School Photography).







Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment