.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Riders on the Storm




When I was little my brothers and sisters and I really loved big wheels bikes. I don't think that they're as popular as they used to be, but our kids sure love tearing around the court on them. Sometimes all the neighborhood kids come out and join the fun. It makes for evenings outside. As of two weeks ago we only had two big wheels bikes, which everyone was beginning to fight over. When it became a big enough problem, I picked up two more, for the babies. It turned out to be great timing, since now, amid the towers of boxes and piles of bags of sorted good, the kids have decided to head outside to have a huge rock revival of evening pedal to the medal fun. You can imagine I appreciate it when I can direct the circus outside.  Did I mention it helps them sleep great too? ;)





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment