.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Citiblocs

 My friend Katrine reccomended these blocks to me. It tooke me more than a year to bite. But all the waiting helped me make a decisive decision when I saw them discounted on Zuliliy. Blocks really are the best imaginitive toy on the market. That is unless you count scissors, paper and glue. My girls would make "valentines" for hours on end if left to themselves...and I often do. That must be part of the gender gap.
Anyway, Citiblocs are officially awesome (hoping I got the spelling right) But just look at the fun we had. Honestly, if we didn't already have them, they would have been perfect for Christmas. I do love the colored sets. I myself passed over the natural wood option the more serene people might prefer. Bottom line- toy alert. You need this one if you have smalls around.











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment