.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Girls


I just have to say that in all my super busy-ness that although I havent been posting much, I have been loving each moment with our sweet kids, and having a ball doing fun things with them. Our little girls will be three in March and my big girl turned four last October. SA will be SEVEN in Apirl, whcih is totally mind blowing. Anway, The cooler days are full of indoor crafts and silliness. Lots of cooking experiments, and a messy playroom. Here are a few pictures to fill in the gap since last post, which btw was last october. I really should post a little about thanksgiving and chirstmas, bc they were wonderful family times too.










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment