.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Afternoon Church



 With the afternoon church sched we have since moving, we've learned that its best not to forget to factor in some kind of cooking or craft project in the morning. I snapped these cuties one morning before making muffins for friends. Looking at the smiles in the photos, and realizing what a once in thirty moment it was with everyone willing to smile and hug, Im kind of shaking in my boots anticipating our family photo session next week. And forget moods... I still dont have wardrobe figured out. Whats a girl to do. Did I mention I'm speaking at church on Sunday? Not lots of time for shifting around clothing color schemes! If you have ideas please call me. Or email. I mean it!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment