.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

O. Zoo

 We love our local wildlife zoo. I think I've posted about it before. Anyway, before it snapped cold, we there with our collection of "Lopsy" bears. They started out named Flopsy Mopsy and Cottontail, but now they are all named Lopsy. On this particular day the girls loved showing their Lopsys all the animals, and feeding the resident farm animals near the end. I love these outings with the girls, and only wish that SA could come along on more. With full day first grade I feel like I see him SO much less. He really does have a superb teacher, and he loves his friends, but I wish it weren't so long. I feel like my SA is 6 going on 13 with all the growth and development happening.

Looking at the sundresses in the photos makes has me amazed at how quickly the weather has changed. We had about two weeks of absolutely amazing Fall colors, and now the wind is carrying them away. Whats still here will certainly be gone after the rain predicted next week, and the bouncing temperatures of Ocotober (between 30 and 65) are said to give way to steady cold by next month. Its going to be fun to experience for the first time. I feel like a scientist observing something new for the first time. Its like being on another planet. Eveything is all newness and novelty, and nothing is boring.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment