.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Flashback Monday

Yesterday we had a wonderful birthday for our two youngest little beautiful girls. I haven't downloaded the photos yet, but today, thinking about the last three years, and all of the milestones we have passed, I decided to glance through a few photos of their twin infant year. All I can say is that I'm amazed that we lived that year as well and happily as we did. Honestly, when I think of the phase of Jed's PhD that that was, and that for a while we had four kids ages three and under, etc etc, I'm just really amazed at the accomplishment that that year is, was, and always will be.
The truth is that it was a lot of work, but that the work that J and I share has always been something that has brought us closer together. Don't get me wrong, there were alot of beary eyed late night feedings, and too early mornings, but honestly, just look at those sweet little faces. I know the drug that got us through that year of PhD stress and three in diapers. The drug was love.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment