.

My five spoons full of sugar: four charming moppets, one charming sweetheart.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

If you just got my mass email, and you had no idea we blogged, we do. Its been a guilty pleasure of mine for years. I love blogging. I've been doing it to chronicle the life of our family through J's PhD. With less than one year left, I feel sad to be switching now, but it was time. And we will continue indefinitely here. If you want to check our our old blog, here it is (deleted) I'm going to get rid of this post in a few days, so the link to the old stuff will be gone until I have it cleaned up a little of names, etc.

If you're a reader who is interested in why I switched instead of privatizing as I said I would, there is a much longer explanation below.

Thanks for checking out the new blog. I love readers :).

No comments:

Post a Comment